Coffee Fest Trade Shows is accepting proposals for our 2021 Educational Programming in ATLANTA, Anaheim and PNW (PORTLAND).
We are seeking talented speakers who are objective, dynamic and have a strong passion for the specialty coffee & tea industry.
The following tracks will be included in the 2021 Educational Programming. Your proposed seminar should fit into one of these areas:
- Business Operations - Topic examples include finance, design & layout, legal issues, cost reduction opportunities, running a successful business, etc.
- Hot Trends - Topic examples include staying current with trends, cold brew & nitro, signature drinks, tea, menu development, beer & wine, gluten-free, food allergies, CBD, new trends, etc.
- Roasting - Topic examples include seed-to-cup, roast profiles, purchasing roasting equipment, direct & fair trade, green coffee, packaging, etc.
- Sales & Marketing - Topic examples include digital and social media, branding, story-telling increasing sales, customer service, gift & loyalty, etc.
- Opening a Coffee Shop - store design and layout, financials, finding a roaster
- Training & HR - management, hiring, recruitment, retention, barista training, etc.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND:
All submissions must be complete. Please keep in mind that the quality of the description/outline is important for us in evaluating your proposal & the description provided will be published as-is unless Coffee Fest has suggestions or changes.
Sales pitches are NOT educational. Attendees invest their time and money to learn valuable information and are not attending educational sessions to be sold on a specific company, or product.
Please provide real, valuable information and data (where appropriate). We do not want attendees to feel as if they could have done a quick Google search and received the same information.
Past attendee research indicates that our attendees want more intermediate and advanced sessions. While it is important for some topics to remain beginner or introductory for those new to the industry, we will seek a higher percentage of classes for veteran industry members.
In most cases, speakers will be required to resubmit new class proposals every two years. We want to avoid attendees feeling as if the schedule is exactly the same when they return in following years. Some classes geared toward new attendees will be allowed to remain on the schedule.
Speakers must provide a digital copy of their presentation; attendees will access the presentations via the show app. .
Exhibiting at Coffee Fest is strongly recommended so that attendees can find you on the show floor after class. Coffee Fest exhibitors will be considered first for speaking opportunities.
Coffee Fest San Antonio - CLOSED
Coffee Fest Atlanta - Ongoing
Coffee Fest Anaheim – Ongoing
Coffee Fest PNW (Portland)– Ongoing
*Please note that speakers are responsible for their own expenses as well as hotel and travel arrangements to the show. Financial assistance is not provided.