Coffee Fest continues to monitor the coronavirus/COVID-19 situation closely. Ensuring the safety of all exhibitors and visitors to our events is our top priority, and we will keep all attendees fully informed of any developments.
There are no attendees to Coffee Fest registered from China or Hong Kong. Nevertheless, as an added precaution, we have implemented a number of additional safety measures:
Clarion Event’s policy is to work closely with our venues and contractors to implement the following practical, precautionary measures:
- Increased cleaning and disinfection program across all high-volume touch points, e.g. catering areas, surfaces, handrails, WCs, entrances/exits, public touch-screens etc., along with the use of correct cleaning/sanitizing materials and products. Please liaise with your contractors, decorators and venue as necessary.
- Onsite medical support.
- Awareness via online and onsite info-share and signage.
- Availability of sanitizing and disinfection materials for public use. These should be placed in central locations and help desks etc.
- Awareness and training to all staff on standard personal preventative measures, e.g. personal hygiene, frequency of use of sanitizing/disinfection products, etc.
- Advice to exhibitors on implementing effective cleaning and disinfection of stands, offices along with guidance on personal hygiene measures and common preventive behavior.
- Installing signage onsite reminding attendees of hygiene recommendations.
- Implementing a microphone and glass disinfecting and change protocol for all speaker sessions.
- Include all additional measures in written risk assessments and assign staff to monitor actions are followed up onsite.
Meanwhile, we strongly recommend you follow your own country’s advice on travel before starting your journey to Coffee Fest.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch through your Exhibitor Services Manager.
Access the largest concentration of independent specialty beverage operators & decision makers in America.
For more than 25 years, Coffee Fest attendees have looked to Coffee Fest & its exhibitors to bring them what is new & what is next to advance their business.
Coffee Fest attracts a variety of buyers including:
• Owners & Founders
• Coffee Roasters
• Drive-thrus & kiosks
• Entrepreneurs opening new cafes
• Foodservice institutions & organizations
• Retail Bakeries
• Coffee chains & independent cafes
Let us know what show(s) you're looking to participate in by visiting this page and sharing your contact information with us. One of our Sales Managers will reach out to you. Tell us about your business & what your marketing goals are. We'll help you understand who attends our show, what we offer & how to reserve a booth space. Click here to get set up to connect with one of our Sales Managers today!
To learn more through our 2019 Prospectus, click here!
Here's a few other resources to help you learn about exhibiting at Coffee Fest events:
Coffee Fest Los Angeles
Co-located with the Western Foodservice & Restaurant Show & Healthy Food Expo West
Coffee Fest New York
Co-located with the International Restaurant and Foodserice Show of New York and Healthy Food Expo East
Booth costs range depending on size and location. All pricing is outlined on the Exhibitor Registration form.
Move in and move out times are specific to each show and are located in your service manual.
Move in is coordinated with the show decorator and outlined in the exhibitor tool kit (on our web site) The decorator will facilitate all freight and ensure that it is unloaded and placed in your booth. Material handling charges and drayage would apply.
Lead retrieval is available from the onsite registration company. There are various pricing options available to you, this allows you to scan the badges of each attendee that visits your booth and receive full contact information (including email address)
A $500 deposit is due for each 10 X 10 space and a $300 deposit is due for each Table Top at the time you submit your registration form. After that you will be invoiced accordingly, 50% of the remaining balance is due 150 days prior to the show and full payment due 90 days prior to the show.
No more than two companies products can be represented in a 10x10 space.
You will receive a link to register all booth staff for the event. Each 10x10 booth receives 6 badges and a Table Top receives 3.
Yes, each exhibitor is provided with a 50% off personalized discount coupon to invite their customers to the event. You may also purchase guest passes for $20 if you want to pay for your customers to attend.
Coffee Fest invests in several mediums & partnerships to promote our events. In addition we offer tools to help you let your customers and prospects know you'll be at Coffee Fest.
As an exhibitor, you'll have the opportunity to provide a brief description about your company to be published in the official show guide that is given to every attendee on-site. This is a great tool to promote your brand and ensure your information leaves with every attendee.
Don’t forget to send out your complimentary e-coupon! As an exhibitor, you’ll receive a personalized e-coupon that rewards your customers, associates and prospective customers half off the Coffee Fest general admission price when they register. The coupon comes as a courtesy from you. Your customers will thank you!
Coffee Fest logo or additional marketing tools available by request.
The best way to advertise for Coffee Fest is by advertising in the show guide. This is a great way to gain visibility and direct people to your booth at the show. Another fantastic promotional tool is the Product Showcase..
We design sponsorships on an individual basis, we have several opportunities to elevate your brand at the show. Contact Erika in our office and she can work with you to create a package that represents the best fit. 425-295-3300 x102